How Luxury Car Owners in Russia Perceive Luxury After the Pandemic
“It is also a luxury, when you like a child are sitting under the Christmas tree and waiting for a gift from Santa Claus. We are all children, only big ones” (male, 52 years old, Rolls-Royce Wraith)
In early 2021, ResearchView commissioned by one of the leading automakers, conducted a benchmark study that examined the perceptions of luxury car buyers (Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini and others) about luxury in all its forms.
In-depth interview questions related to life values and lifestyle:
- What is "luxury" and how does it differ from "premium"?
- What do the owners of luxury cars enjoy spending their money on?
- What brands and products are the embodiment of luxury for them and why?
- How do cars and luxury compare? What should be a car to be classified as a luxury, and not just be a means of transportation?
- How does luxury feel in the digital world? Is it possible to buy luxury goods online?
Author: Lev Astafiev, CEO in ResearchView
Full text: https://adindex.ru/publication/analitics/search/2021/03/18/292069.phtml
ResearchView has analyzed the data from previous casino market research to identify the leading trends in this area as of 2022.
ResearchView has analyzed the data from previous lottery market research to identify the leading trends in this area as of 2022.
Lev Astafiev, CEO of ResearchView, has spoken to the TBDteam agency and explained why businesses need market research and how they should choose a contractor who will not let you down.