How Luxury Car Owners in Russia Perceive Luxury After the Pandemic
“It is also a luxury, when you like a child are sitting under the Christmas tree and waiting for a gift from Santa Claus. We are all children, only big ones” (male, 52 years old, Rolls-Royce Wraith)
In early 2021, ResearchView commissioned by one of the leading automakers, conducted a benchmark study that examined the perceptions of luxury car buyers (Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini and others) about luxury in all its forms.
In-depth interview questions related to life values and lifestyle:
- What is "luxury" and how does it differ from "premium"?
- What do the owners of luxury cars enjoy spending their money on?
- What brands and products are the embodiment of luxury for them and why?
- How do cars and luxury compare? What should be a car to be classified as a luxury, and not just be a means of transportation?
- How does luxury feel in the digital world? Is it possible to buy luxury goods online?
Author: Lev Astafiev, CEO in ResearchView
Full text: https://adindex.ru/publication/analitics/search/2021/03/18/292069.phtml
In late 2021, ResearchView conducted qualitative study of high-income audience’s changing habits and attitudes to real estate investments in Russia and other countries in times of COVID-19.